The architecture of the Spring Framework is an organized layered structure that consists of various modules. All the modules have their functionalities that are utilized to create an application. To Learn More about the Architecture of the Spring Framework, join Spring Training in Chennai and gain more about the Spring Framework Technology.
Modules of Spring Framework
This container has the following four modules:
- Spring Core
This is one of the best core parts of the Spring Framework. Spring Framework provides an implementation for features like IoC (Inversion of Control) and the dependency injection with the singleton design model.
2. Spring Bean
This Spring Bean gives an implementation for the factory design pattern through Bean Factory.
3. Spring Context
Spring Context module is built on a solid base, it is provided by the module of code and the beans, and it is medium to access any object defined and configured.
4. Spring Expression Languages (Sp EL)
Spring Expression Languages module is an extension to expression language, which is supported by Java server pages. It provides a strong expression language for manipulating and querying an object graph, at runtime.
Spring Data Access or Integration:
It has five modules:
- JDBC – This Module can give the abstraction layer of JDBC. It eliminates the need for constant and unnecessary exception handling overhead.
- ORM – It stands for Object Relational Mapping. This module can give portability to our code regardless of data access technologies based on the Object-Oriented mapping concept.
- JMS – It stands for Java Messaging service. It contains the features for consuming and producing messages among different clients.
- OXM – It stands for Object XML Mappers, and it is mainly used for changing the object into the XML format, etc. The Spring OXM gives uniform API access to any of this OXM framework.
- Transaction – This module can support programmatic and declarative transaction management for classes that implement a special interface and for all your POJOS.
The web layer includes the following modules:
This module is using server listeners, and a web-oriented application context provides basic web-oriented integration features like multipart file upload functionality and the initialization of the IoC container.
This module can contain Model-View-Controller (MVC). It is based on the implementation of web applications. It can give all the features of MVC, including data validations and UI tags.
3. Web Socket
This Module can give support for Web Socket-based and two-way communication between the clients and the server in web applications.
This module is known as the Spring-MVC-Portlet module. It gives support for Spring-based portlets and mirrors the functionality of a Web-Servlet Module.